Mask making


Me
I chose my mas costumes( carnival costumes) as inspiration because they are filled with so much color and detail I thought it would be fun to make a mask inspired by their colors. I'm from the Caribbean so it's common for us to get dressed up like this and basically have one big party outside with loud music food and people. I took colors from each of the costumes, even from my step sister's costume(the purple one) to color in the mask. We don't usually wear masks with our costumes but usually really extravagant or small and detailed head pieces; so i thought why not switch it up. I used shape,color, texture, and line to create my mask. My frien had a mask alreay made with what seemed like a smooth plastic texture which is why the mask looks glossy. I also used rhinestones, glitter, and a gold sharpie to color it in. I free handed my design and I'm pretty happy with how it came out. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 11

Video Review