blog #1
1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
It was fairly easy. Thr rules were self explanatory and easy to understand.
2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
- How to apply analytic/interpretive/reflective processes to contemporary and historical visual culture.
- Develop familiarity with visual art venues, how they function, and the roles they play in community.
- Investigate art-related technologies & visual arts through research using traditional and/or electronic resources.
3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
I feel pretty confident about taking this course espcially with the help of the course calendar in blackboard, it will be easy for me to keep up with upcoming due dates.
4. What three things in the Growth Mindset (from Step 3) videos do you believe most apply to you?
Being involved on campus helps with making friends. Before I got involved on campus I was mostly alone and way more homesick. Making friends helped me break out my shell, over come homesickness, and made me feel more comfortable on campus.
Comments
Post a Comment