Peer Project Review
Peer#1
Peer #2
When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elemts and principles in the images?
When looking at Peer #1 I do agree with the elemtnts and principles used and she photographed each image in a creative way. I actually enjoyed looking at her images. When looking at Peer#2 I noticed she used more literal images to represent each element and principle like I did with my project.
When looking at Project #2: Where there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Where the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?
None of the images from either project was the same as mine because I visted a different museum.
Were there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?
(Peer#1) The "Vega-Nor" by Victor Vasarely piqued my interest because he was able to design a 3-dimensional sphere usinf lines that used a nice transition of colors. They flowed well together. Iwas fascinated that this piece was created with oil as well. (Peer#2) "Midnigh Peacock Music" by Reed Anderson piqued my interest as well because it rminded me of my chandlier tattoo, then I read the description further and found out it was actually a peacock. The painting by David Hammons from 2001 intrigued me as well. What made him thinking of rubbing the basketball in the dirt then on the paper? Or what that had to do with young black children that are growing up with psychological issues.
What do you think about the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
I enjoyed the process of reading my peer's relections because it gave me a look into there eyes to see how they interpret and see things. I find it to be valuable as well because i saw alternative ways that materials could be used to create artistic images.
I do agree with the one comment I had about my pictures being able to improve if i left the apartment.
Peer #2
When looking at Project #1: (Elements and Principles), did you agree with the element or principle the artist listed with the images? Did you see other elemts and principles in the images?
When looking at Peer #1 I do agree with the elemtnts and principles used and she photographed each image in a creative way. I actually enjoyed looking at her images. When looking at Peer#2 I noticed she used more literal images to represent each element and principle like I did with my project.
When looking at Project #2: Where there any images in the Peer Blogs the same as your own? If yes, what were they? Where the reasons the image was selected the same or different as your own?
None of the images from either project was the same as mine because I visted a different museum.
Were there any images that your Peers selected that pique your interest now? If yes, what are they and what is your connection with them? What would you want to know about them?
(Peer#1) The "Vega-Nor" by Victor Vasarely piqued my interest because he was able to design a 3-dimensional sphere usinf lines that used a nice transition of colors. They flowed well together. Iwas fascinated that this piece was created with oil as well. (Peer#2) "Midnigh Peacock Music" by Reed Anderson piqued my interest as well because it rminded me of my chandlier tattoo, then I read the description further and found out it was actually a peacock. The painting by David Hammons from 2001 intrigued me as well. What made him thinking of rubbing the basketball in the dirt then on the paper? Or what that had to do with young black children that are growing up with psychological issues.
What do you think about the process of reading your peers reflection? Do you find this to be a valuable in your learning?
I enjoyed the process of reading my peer's relections because it gave me a look into there eyes to see how they interpret and see things. I find it to be valuable as well because i saw alternative ways that materials could be used to create artistic images.
I do agree with the one comment I had about my pictures being able to improve if i left the apartment.
Comments
Post a Comment