Reflection

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?
My expectations were to learn how to apply analytic/interpretive/reflective processes to contemporary and historical visual culture. Develop familiarity with visual art venues, how they function, and the roles they play in community, and to investigate art-related technologies & visual arts through research using traditional and/or electronic resources. My expecations were met. 
2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
I still feel that art is form of self expression.
3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
After visiting the Murakami exhibit at the Albright Knox he is now one of my favorites because his art is so eye catching and his style is truly unique and whats crazy is that I noticed his work resembled Kanye West's "Graduation" album cover, come to find out he actually designed the cover, and Kanye is my favorite artist.  He's also the same sign as me (Aquarius) :)
4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?
This wasn't my first online class so I didnt mind it, but for it to be an art course I expected it to be a breeze but it was really hands on, which I enjoyed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 11

Video Review

Mask making